Shop Our Editor's Picks at the Aisle New York!
We're always searching for ways to help BG brides save for their wedding without sacrificing their dream vision. That's why we've teamed up with our friends at The Aisle New York for an exclusive online sale, which starts on Jan. 31! Save up to 70% on gorgeous bridal gowns and accessories.
First, sign up for a free membership to gain access to these once-in-a-lifetime prices.
Then, enter for the chance to win an amazing wedding package (worth over $4,000).
"Like" BG on Facebook to get a sneak peek of some of the featured products from the sale.
[photo4]Log on to theaislenewyork.com to shop the sale from Jan. 31 - Feb. 9.
5 Ways to Prep Before Buying Your Wedding Gown Online
Before you click that one-of-a-kind Monique Lhullier into your cart, follow these shopping guidelines from Founder/Co-President David Yassky.
1. Try on a variety of styles in a salon first. This will make the process so much easier, since you'll know what you love and what you don't.
2. Know your size before you shop. Every gown on The Aisle is shown with a specific sizing chart from the designer, so you can triple-check your exact measurements.
3. Research gown styles that suit your body shape and find out which shapes you should avoid. In addition to saving 70% on the retail price of the gown, The Aisle works with alteration specialists, meaning you'll spend less on alterations than you would at a bridal salon (which frequently charge expensive markups!). You'll also receive a $100 gift certificate for post-gown cleaning and restoration from J. Scheer and Co., to help cover costs in case you want to have your gown preserved.
4. Invite your bridesmaids to join The Aisle before the sale starts. That way, if you share your top choices with them and email the links, they'll have instant access to weigh in on the decision.
5. Act fast--when you see an incredible gown at an unbelievable price, snag it! You never know how long it could be available for. Always check the return policy before purchasing a gown (The Aisle offers free returns within 5 days.)
P.S. Check out more real brides wearing their best Aisle New York bargains, like Allison (shown above).
Photo Credit: Cynthia Rose Photography